Are you a teenager and are considering birth control? Pathway Health Clinic can help!
The fact is, teenagers would prefer to learn sexual information from their parents. We encourage you to bring a parent, adult or partner with you when you come for appointments and discuss birth control for teens. But if you are unable to talk about these issues with your parents, then please know that you are still welcome at Pathway Health Clinic. We are a resource for you, we’re here to help you and all visits will be confidential.
We are open Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 12pm (noon). We provide services to everyone regardless of income.
Our services are confidential. We cannot disclose information to anyone but our patients.
If you are interested in making an appointment, you can find our process and patient forms below:
1. Call 217-224-6877 and make an appointment. (You must schedule an appointment to see a provider.)
2. Print out and complete the following enrollment forms that pertain to you:
- Patient Information Form
- Consent For Treatment Form
- Female History Form
- Male History Form
- Pathway Health Clinic Income Assessment
- STI Risk Assessment Survey (English)
- STI Risk Assessment Survey (Spanish)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
3. Bring in forms on scheduled date and time of appointment.