Become A Patient
Pathway Health Clinic is now offering telehealth services on Wednesdays from 1:30-5. Please call for an appointment.
How To Become A Pathway Patient
Are you interested in becoming a patient? Below we have included a list of steps to begin the process. We look forward to meeting with you.
Pathway Health Clinic now accepts Missouri Wellcare Health Insurance.
1. Call 217-224-6877 and make an appointment. (You must schedule an appointment to see a provider.)
2. Print out and complete the following enrollment forms that pertain to you:
- Patient Information Form
- Consent For Treatment Form
- Female History Form
- Male History Form
- Pathway Health Clinic Income Assessment
- STI Risk Assessment Survey (English)
- STI Risk Assessment Survey (Spanish)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
3. Bring in forms on scheduled date and time of appointment.
For more information on relationships, love, sex, and teen pregnancies, visit www.stayteen.org.
At Your Appointment
At your appointment, you’ll have an initial exam by a physician or nurse practitioner. If you are sexually active, you will have a pregnancy and an STI test. If you choose birth control, it will be prescribed and dispensed at this visit.
- Initial exam by physician or nurse practitioner
- Pregnancy and an STI test
- Birth control (if chosen) can be prescribed and dispensed
No one is turned away because of the inability to pay.
If you are a teen, parental involvement is encouraged. Statistics show that teens want to learn sexual information from their parents. We encourage you to bring a parent or adult with you to your appointment, but if you are unable to speak with your parents about sexual matters, then Pathway Health Clinic is a resource for you. ALL of our services are CONFIDENTIAL.